Professional EQ Assessment - Research-Validated

Professional EQ Assessment

Research-Validated Emotional Intelligence Evaluation

Based on 200+ Parent-Child Studies

Discover Your Emotional Intelligence Profile

This comprehensive assessment evaluates your emotional intelligence across five core dimensions, using methodologies validated through extensive research with over 200 parent-child relationship studies and cutting-edge neuroscience findings.

🔬 Research Foundation

This assessment integrates findings from Harvard Business School research showing that 90% of top performers have high emotional intelligence, combined with our longitudinal studies on emotional development from childhood through executive leadership.

Personal Information

Complete the assessment: 0% complete

Self-Awareness

Understanding your emotions, strengths, limitations, and values

1. I can accurately identify what I'm feeling as emotions arise.
Never
Always
2. I understand how my emotions affect my behavior and decision-making.
Never
Always
3. I can recognize my emotional triggers before they overwhelm me.
Never
Always

Self-Regulation

Managing emotions, impulses, and adapting to change

4. I can stay calm and composed under pressure or stress.
Never
Always
5. I pause and think before responding when I'm upset or angry.
Never
Always
6. I adapt well to change and embrace new challenges.
Never
Always

Motivation

Drive to achieve goals and maintain optimism

7. I maintain a positive attitude even when facing setbacks.
Never
Always
8. I'm driven by personal growth and achievement rather than external rewards.
Never
Always
9. I take initiative and persist through challenges to reach my goals.
Never
Always

Empathy

Understanding and recognizing others' emotions

10. I can accurately read others' emotions through their body language and tone.
Never

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5. Healing vs. Coping: Understanding the Difference Between Managing Pain and Truly Moving Forward

9. Understanding How Trauma Shapes Your Inner Healing Journey

4. Understanding the Signs That Tell You It’s Time for Inner Healing